Her Warlock Protector (Books 1 - 7): Witch and Warlock Romance Novels

Her Warlock Protector (Books 1 - 7): Witch and Warlock Romance Novels - Hazel Hunter WOW! What an eclectic reading experienced. Although seven books collectively, each can be read in no particular order. Their premise, erotic content is pretty consistent however characters and events never overlap within this series. Except one time, Logan appeared in "Trent".

All the stories are novelettes but fast paced, with suspenseful moments to push it's fantasy/paranormal premise. The true [driving] story elements are the erotic unions between the heroes and heroines. Other fun elements within these reads are the women's familiars; one had a sheep! And it road in the back of the car, climbing in by itself too!

My favorite books were #4, Colin, 5, Vincent and 6, Jackson, so I'll list those key reasons. Colin's story was a fun cat-n-mouse byplay with his heroine, Selene. Every time he caught up with her, rather easily too, she would disappear just simply. In Vincent's story, his carnal prowess was really H-O-T!. Jackson's story was very erotic due to his use of graphic sexual terminology.

I'll enjoy reading these books over and over and over and over and over...